962 AquaMatic Stager Control
AquaMatic 962 stager control provides an easily adaptable control of stagers for diaphragm valve nests. This fully programmable series of controls provide the ability to fine tune the operation to meet application requirements.
This product is manufactured in the United States of foreign and domestic parts.
Features & Benefits
- Electronic Stager Control provide sophisticated electronic controls and reliable performance of the AquaMatic Stagers
- Accepts an input from a variety of flow sensors to electronically monitor the amount of water used
- Homing operation – the control and stager automatically synchronize to the service position
- NEMA 4XFG fiberglass enclosure
- 115VAC 50/60Hz and 230VAC 50/60Hz
- Up to 15 programmable timed regeneration cycle are available
Inquiry - AquaMatic Stager Control 962